About Me

My name is Catalina Carrion-Kozak, I have chosen to start this blog to share my story, my journey, and my future goals with you all. I hope you guys enjoy!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its been a while...

Once again I apologize for not writing for so long!
This time its been way too long..


Since I last wrote:
  • I turned 17!!!!!!  it was my birthday the 13th of October! It was a very nice birthday!!!
  • I spent time with friends here.
  • Started basketball with my Best friend Lena
  • met new friends
  • Went to Vienna with the other exchange students. I had a blast sight seeing, meeting up with the other exchange students, sharing stories, and having night outings with them!
  • I had more than a week off of school for Fall holidays.. It was nice to relax from school.
  • I met family members from my host family
  • Went to a Russkaja concert with my best guy friend Max and Host brother Florian
  • took my first couple tests in school  :(
  • DJ parade
  • Went to a DJ Parade at the Pool Bar in Feldkirch ( an event with many Djs showing their skills)
  • I took a train by myself for 6 hours (there and back) to Salzburg to go see another exchange student Mel.
  • Stayed in Bad Gastein with Mel for the Weekend
  • I have been studying studying studying! Alot of subjects in school and German for my test in December from Rotary (I'm freaking out by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment