About Me

My name is Catalina Carrion-Kozak, I have chosen to start this blog to share my story, my journey, and my future goals with you all. I hope you guys enjoy!

Monday, May 16, 2011

HELLO Followers!!

Hey guys im really sorry about not Blogging in a while so I made a Vlog :) (kinda new thing i would like to start) anyways  I am putting a link and I hope you guys have the time to watch it:)
Please let me know if you would like me to make another one and about what since this was my first one and I had no idea what to talk about... you can write a comment of the things you would like to know and all that :)

Some exciting news is starting next wednesday I will be starting my Euro- Tour, which means i will be traveling Europe with all the other exchange students here in Austria and ones from Croatia. I will be keeping a Vlog on Euro Tour and I will Vlog constantly :)
I promise to post pictures all the time with captions and all that jazz.. Please ask me questions about things you guys would like to know :)
Thanks Love Always,
Catalina Carrion-Kozak

http://www.youtube.com/user/CatalinaCK   (vlog)

1 comment:

  1. Catalina your adventures sound absolutely fantastic! I look forward to hearing about your year and your Euro tour when you return home. Joni Ellis, Rotary Club of Summit County

    ReplyDelete