About Me

My name is Catalina Carrion-Kozak, I have chosen to start this blog to share my story, my journey, and my future goals with you all. I hope you guys enjoy!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Schule :)

Today was my first day at Feldkirch Schule (Feldkirch school)
I had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning, that was a challenge but I managed. Then Antonia and I barely made it to the bus. I got to school being the first one to arrive haha Later I found out it is better if I take a later bus so I do not have to be there so early:)

haha I got to school full of nerves and not knowing what to expect. The boys I knew so it was easy for me to get along with them but the girls were staring me down all day and I was determined that they did not like me. But of course later I found out that they are just very curious to know what my life is like in the US.
Man was today harder than I thought!!!! haha Fortunately I have my friends that I knew from before: Laurenz, Moritz, and Maxi to help me. Without the boys I think I would not be able to go to school. I have WAY more classes than I have ever had in my life!!! But I like that the classes are shorter and that I get out of school at 12 or 1:30 on most days.. My class is 6d! and thats the class to be!! haha I like my class. The kids in my class are all one year younger than me but it is because I am deffinetly not at my grade level here. All in all it was a great day!!!
as soon as I walked through the door from school
Towards the end of school I was tired and Hungry! It was hard to follow the lessons because the teachers talk way to fast! As soon as school was out I found Antonia and we went straight home to see Vincent and Ilse (our nanny) and ate!!!! I took a small nap with Vincent and then it was off to the store to by school supplies. Tomorrow hopefully will hold a whole bunch of energy and slower lessons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment