About Me

My name is Catalina Carrion-Kozak, I have chosen to start this blog to share my story, my journey, and my future goals with you all. I hope you guys enjoy!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

T-Minus......

T-Minus.....
6 Days!!!
Woooohooooo...
     I am so excited for the journey I am about to take! I am not going to lie I really nervous, sad and scared to leave but my excitement over powers my nerves. I am in the process of packing and OH MY GOODNESS is this hard or WHAT??? ha I am only bringing one suitcase and one carry on. People think I am crazy to only take one suitcase but I am trusting the instincts of other exchange students (Stephanie and Ro) and only bring the "must haves/necessities" and not the "I wants." And it is true there are many things that I would bring that I know I would never wear. There are many things I would like to bring but knowing they are un-necessary for my year abroad i know i cannot bring them.
Un-necessary things (that's i wanna bring):
  • Cheer stuff (i don't even think they have a cheer team in Austria)
  • Clothing i know i will not wear (but having them will comfort me)
  • teddy bears
  • blankets
  • pillows
  • my dogs
  • my room!!
  • all my boots!! (which would have their own suitcase if i did bring them)
Other things that are going on before I leave:
  • Goodbyes (new post will be put up for this one)
  • I have been working my butt of trying to get enough hours in at work so I can raise as much as I can.
  • I am going to the Blessthefall and Underoath concert with my best friend Nick N. (who bought me the ticket to the concert as a going away present), Steph H. and Justin T. I am so excited for this concert:) Thanks Nick:)
  • More packing
  • Getting all my paper work ready
  • Studying German
  • and "Homework for Austria" which is making a power point on my life in the big CO

1 comment:

  1. Hola Cat
    I can not believe you are leaving so soon!!! I am so proud of you for being this brave. We will miss you, I will definitely miss you so much...not having your smile and friendly face at school...it will not be the same.
    It is smart for you to listen to Ro and Steph about the suitcase. Anyway, Goodnight and LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete